Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I have decided to do a Pinterest Challenge. I spend way too much time on Pinterest, dreaming about crafts I never seem to have time to make, food I shouldn't make, places I'd like to go, and useful tips I should put into practice but never seem to remember. This thought has often occurred to me: "Maybe if I stopped wasting so much time gawking at pins on Pinterest, I'd actually have time to use some of them!"

So. What is a Pinterest Challenge, you ask? Below are the rules I've outlined for myself.

1. Thou shalt not gawk at thy friend's newest pins.
2. Thou shalt not pin new pins.
3. Thou shalt not spend more than 20 mins looking at pins previously pinned.
4. Thou shalt find at least one pin (already on an existing board) per day to actually utilize in some way.
5. Thou shalt blog about it. :)

Ok! I'm ready! I think. Hmmm.... Maybe I'll start tomorrow so I can be sure to have some amazing pins to use when I start...  NO! I'm starting as of this moment!!!  Wish me luck! And be sure to check back for updates so I feel obligated to keep this up. Right now my goal is to keep this up for a month, but we shall see.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Of course most of your pins wouldn't work for this (since a lot of is is just cool stuff to look at), but some of the crafts and a lot of the useful tips would. Lookin' forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will probably save you a lot of time! good luck!

    ReplyDelete